Friday 7 November 2008

Eu protegi o teu nome por amor, Em um codinome, Beija-flor

I had protected your name for love, in a codename Beija-Flor "Beauty Flower"
Codinome beija-Flor Cantor Luiz Melodia Code-name Flower Kiss

(Reinaldo Arias/Cazuza/Ezequiel Neves)


Pra que mentir
That you lied

Fingir que perdoou
And pretended you were doomed

Tentar ficar amigos sem rancor
Trying to remain friends without bitterness

A emoção acabou
The emotion ended

Que coincidência é o amor
That coincidentally is love

A nossa música nunca mais tocou
Our music never again played

Pra que usar de tanta educação
That we used so much in our education

Pra destilar terceiras intenções
To insinuate fourth intentions

Desperdiçando meu mel
In desperation, oh my honey

Devagarinho flor em flor
A little slowly a flower to a flower

Entre os meus inimigos,
Between my enemies

beija-flor
A flower kiss

Eu protegi teu nome por amor
I protect your name for love

Em um codinome beija-flor
In a code-name flower kiss

Não responda nunca meu o amor
Never answer me my love

nunca
Never

Pra qualquer um na rua
For anybody in the street

Beija-flor
A flower kiss

Que só eu que podia
If only I could be

Dentro da tua orelha fria
Inside your cold ear

Dizer segredos de
Telling you of the secrets of a

liqüidificador
killer

Você sonhava acordada
You awoke from dreaming

Um jeito de não sentir dor
A way to not to feel pain

Prendia o choro
You might stop the crying

E aguava o bom do amor
And showering of good love

No comments:

Yume

Google 蝋燭の芯

東京溫度

Followers

百合の謡う

百合の謡う

心灵漂泊者的故乡

My photo
Life may change,but it may fly not; Hope may vanish,but can die not; Truth be veiled, but still it burtneth;Love repulsed,----but it returneth.人生の中に夢があるのではなく夢の中に人生がある. 没有花吗,有歌我献给你;没有歌吗,有话在我心里;没有话吗,有梦我告诉你。 I'm walking in the favour of God, his grace and mercy has brought me this far. I will believe all that His word says about me; lack and poverty, it's not my destiny. I'm walking, I'm living, I'm walking in the favour of GOD. His favour (his favour) is better (is better) than life to me, the blessings of Jesus make me rich in victory.

Yume